- Li Su, Postdoc (PhD, University of Southern Denmark)
- Yuan Liang, PhD studnet (BSc, Renmin University of China, China)
Graduated PhD students
- Li Su, Thesis Title: Fault Tolerance in Distributed Stream Processing Systems, Aug 2016.
- Qingsong Guo, Thesis Title: Large Scale Processing of Streaming Data, Aug 2016.
- Kaiji Chen, Thesis Title: Online Data Partition and Materialized View Selection in Distributed Database Systems, Jun 2016.
- Kasper Grud Skat Madsen, Thesis Title: Elastic Parallel Processing of Data Streams, May 2016.
- Ahmed Khan Laghari, Thesis Title: Stream Processing over the Cloud, Oct. 2015
Graduated MSc and BSc students
- Martin Wolf, MSc student (co-supervised with Fabrizio Montesi), Thesis Title: Replicating Workflow-Based Services, Jun 2016.
- Ioannis Koutavas, MSc student, Thesis Title: Parallel Skyline Processing using MapReduce, Sept. 2015.
- Philip Pontoppidan Thyssen, MSc student, Thesis Title: Scalable Fault Tolerance Schemes for Distributed Data Stream Processing Systems, Jun. 2014.
- Kasper Grud Skat Madsen, MSc student, Thesis Title: Scalable Data Stream Processing Dec. 2012.
- Jonas Haustad, MSc student, Thesis Title: Model-Based Dissemination of Dynamic Data. Sept. 2011.
- Jacob Aae Mikkelsen, MSc student, Thesis Title: Efficient Complex Event Processing over Data Streams. Feb. 2010. (co-supervised with Kim Skak Larsen)
- Martin Gyde Poulsen, BSc student, Thesis Title: Efficient Sensor Data Management. June 2009.
- Buwen Wu, PhD Student, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China (Nov 2013 - May 2015)
- Lei Shi, PhD Student, National University of Singapore (Nov 2011 - Jul 2012)
- Boliang Feng, MSc student, Renmin University of China (Jul 2011 - Oct 2011)
- Caiyun Yao, MSc student, Renmin University of China (Jul 2011 - Oct 2011)
- Yu Cao, PhD Student, National University of Singapore (Jul 2009 - Aug 2009)