- A course description.
- Related courses
- Algorithmic number theory (.dvi file).
- Zero-knowledge reading course (.dvi file).
- Previous exam
- June 1995.dvi
- June 1996.dvi
- Two cryptograms.
- For February 21.
- Assignment 1.
- For March 6.
- For March 13.
- Assignment 2. There is a typo in 4.11.
- For March 27, do problem 4.17.
- For April 10.
- Assignment 3.
- For April 24.
- For May 1.
- Assignment 4.
- For May 8. do the last 2 we didn't get to on May 1.
- For May 15, design a zero-knowledge proof system for Graph Non-isomorphism. Prove that it is a zero-knowledge proof system. Also prove that the protocol I gave in class is a zero-knowledge proof of knowledge of the factorization of a number.
- For May 22, do problem 11.2, and come with questions.
- Bruce Schneier's predictions regarding factoring.
- Some notes on computational number theory (notes.dvi).
- A note on Pollard's factoring algorithm (Pollard.dvi).
- Cryptology pages on the Web.
- Information about large integer packages.
Last modified: June 10, 1996.
Joan F. Boyar