ArchiveThis is an attempt at providing a personal relatively permanent archive for code, tests, examples, etc. referenced in my papers such that experiments can be repeated, as well as extended and run on the same data on a new platform.
I ought to replicate this archive at GitHub soon...
Experimentally Determining Greedy's Dependence on Path Length and Number of Requests for Multi-Coloring on the Path on Uniformly Random RequestsReferenced in
- Online Multi-Coloring on the Path Revisited.
- Marie G. Christ, Lene M. Favrholdt, and Kim S. Larsen.
Acta Informatica, 50(5-6): 343-357, 2013.
Testing a Technique for Exact Computation of Precoloring Extension on Interval Graphs on Real-Life Campsite Reservation DataReferenced in
- A Technique for Exact Computation of Precoloring Extension on Interval Graphs.
- Martin R. Ehmsen and Kim S. Larsen.
International Journal of Foundations of Computer Science, 24(1): 109-122, 2013.
- prext.py: the algorithm
- test.py: the timing environment
- kolding.csv: data set 1
- nordsoe.csv: data set 2
- results.txt: test results
Testing Bin Packing Algorithms on Uniformly Distributed DataReferenced in
- The Relative Worst Order Ratio Applied to Paging.
- Joan Boyar, Lene M. Favrholdt, and Kim S. Larsen.
Journal of Computer and System Sciences, 73(5): 818-843, 2007.